Step 1: Apply Online
1. Submit ECNU online application and pay the application fee
Applicants should register and apply online through http://lxsapply.ecnu.edu.cn/. Submit an online application and pay the application fee.
Submit SGS online application
Applicants should register and apply online through http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn/apply/ (the institutional code of ECNU is 10269). Submit an online application and download the application form.
Undergraduate Program: msg.php?id=3
Master’s Program: msg.php?id=44
Ph.D Program: msg.php?id=45
- Application documents sent by email or fax are not accepted.
- Application with missing documents or failing to pay the application fee are not accepted.
- Application documents and application fees will not be returned whether the applicants are admitted by ECNU or not.
- *Applicants do not need to send the hard copy of the application documents by post.
- ECNU has the right to require applicants to provide original application materials or authentication documents issued by a designated institution for further inspection.
Step 2: Track Application Status Online
Check your email or login on your ECNU online application account to track your application status.
* Make sure your email address is correct and check your email occasionally, you will receive some IMPORTANT INFORMATION, eg. the arrangement of interviews etc.
Step 3: Admission and University Enrollment
The final result of your application will be announced both in your application account and on the noticeboard of the Global Education Center website (http://lxs.ecnu.edu.cn/). Admitted students must register on time with the original graduation certificate and degree certificate. Students would not register if they could not provide the relevant graduation certificate and degree certificate.