Postgraduate coursework, Postgraduate research (HDR) Scholarship at University of Queensland.
The selected candidates will receive a full-tuition fee, a living allowance during their studies.
Domestic and International Students can apply.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You’re a Chilean national
- You have obtained an unconditional offer or a conditional offer to study at The University of Queensland.
- Students need to start their postgraduate or PhD applications online through the university portal for the scholarship.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificate
- Academic CV
- Letter of recommendation/reference
- Proof of citizenship
Deadline : The application is open for the academic session 2022 – 2023.