Scholarship Description: The Asian Institute of Technology is offering Gender and Fisheries Scholarship at AIT (GAFS-AIT Scholarship) to the qualified undergraduate students with excellent achievements.
Two partial scholarships are available for the candidates of any nationality to pursuing a master’s degree in Gender and Fisheries under the School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD).
Scholarship Provider: As an international institution for higher education in Thailand, Asian Institute of Technology specializes in engineering, advanced technologies, sustainable development, and management and planning. It is a leading regional postgraduate institution.
Degree Level: Master’s degree
Scholarship Benefits: Covers tuition fees
Numbers of Scholarship: Two scholarships are awarded
Eligible Nationalities: Students with any nationality are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Available Subjects: The scholarships are available to pursue a master’s degree in Gender and Fisheries.
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- To be eligible for the scholarships candidates must have a good education record in a bachelor’s degree. Applicant must fulfill the general eligibility criteria for AIT.
- To apply for the scholarships, applicants must need to take admission at the institute in a master degree program.
- Applicant must have to attach the write personal statement of their interest in studying gender and fisheries in the application form.
- To study a master’s degree applicant must hold a bachelor degree, undergraduate grades significantly above average, and the minimum GPA requirement for admission. Applicant must have at least 3 years of work experience in areas related to the academic program at AIT.
- Each scholarship will cover the tuition fees for 15 credits as GAFS-AIT scholarship. Exceptional candidates may get additional fellowship credits from AIT.
Deadline: March 31, 2019, or June 30, 2019