Scholarships Description: The Charles Darwin University offers scholarships for international students. These scholarships are exclusively available to international students commencing a degree at CDU, and are awarded on demonstrated academic merit.
The scholarship will offer up to four eligible students’ free accommodation in Australia and tuition Charles Darwin University for the duration of their program of study.
Charles Darwin University is a new world university; committed to bringing people together to use knowledge to shape the future. It’s a place where everyone can follow their passion to make things better – however big or small.
Degree Level: Studentship is available to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
Study Subject Scholarships are awarded in all disciplines of academic study.
Scholarship Benefits: The tuition fee scholarship will be applied directly upon enrolment each semester. Awardees must pay the remaining balance of their tuition on or before the start of each semester.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarship is awarded to International applicants
Entrance Requirements: Eligible applicants must:
- Submit a demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
- Meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement
- Hold an offer of admission to the degree at CDU for Semester 1, 2019
- Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Submit a completed application for the scholarship by 01 November 2018 for commencement in Semester 1, 2019
- Not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application procedure: Download the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achiever’s Scholarship Application Form and submit with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU.
Please note: the VCIHAS scholarships are very competitive and meeting the minimum eligibility standards described above does not guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship. All applicants who meet the minimum eligibility standards will be included in the selection process. The decision of the University selection panel is final.
Deadline: 1 November 2018