Degree Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
Available Subject: Scholarships is available for any subject taught in University.
Scholarship Benefits: AUD$10,000 tuition fee.
Eligible Nationalities: India
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form.The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Be a citizen of India and currently residing outside of Australia. Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the India Excellence Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
Once an offer has been received, students must complete the India Excellence Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to [email protected] by the relevant application closing date.