BPP University Scholarship for International Students, UK
Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship is made available for international students at the BPP University. This will be awarded to a student who has applied to study an undergraduate or postgraduate BPP University programme. University’s aim is to make the learning experience rewarding and enjoyable for all students; they liaise with Faculty and service areas to ensure that Equality & Diversity is at the heart of everything they do. BPP University is an independent university specialising in law, business, finance, accountancy, banking, chiropractic, dentistry, nursing, psychology or health care. BPP University’s aims are to promote excellence in professional education by being forward-thinking, progressive and innovative, to bridge the gap between education and professional practice, to inspire and challenge tomorrow’s business and professional people in a supportive learning environment. In order to undertake a programme of study at BPP University, students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Scholarship is available to study an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at BPP University
- Scholarship is provided to learn any of the courses offered by the BPP University.
- The Vice Chancellor’s Scholarships covers the full cost of tuition and is valid for the duration of their programme.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility Criteria: To apply for this scholarship applicant must
- Have applied to study an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at BPP University;
- Be a first generation student entering higher education (i.e. first higher education student in their family);
- Meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme;
- Be able to demonstrate academic excellence;
- Show a clear commitment towards a career in the relevant profession.
Eligible Nationalities: International students can apply for these Vice Chancellor’s scholarships.
Entrance Requirement: Minimum age to study a programme at BPP University is 18 years at the start of the programme.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants who are not considered nationals of a majority English speaking country (Please refer to the UK Visa and Immigration list of majority English Language speaking countries) will be required to demonstrate that their English Language ability in writing, reading, listening and speaking to be sufficient for them to derive full benefit from and succeed in passing their chosen programme.
Application Procedure: Applicants should email their application to universityscholarships-at-bpp.com. To apply for this scholarship please download the Application Form indicating which programme applicants are applying for and submit it together with their 500-word summary detailing why they should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating the commitment to their chosen career, together with their academic record to date.
Deadline: Application deadlines are-
- January intake (one available): Closing date for applications is 1 October
- May intake (one available): Closing date for applications is 1 February