CFA Institute Access Scholarship for 2014 Exams, CFA Society Belgium
Access scholarship application for both the June and December 2014 exams are now open. In collaboration with our member societies around the world, Access Scholarships are being awarded beginning with the 2013 exam cycle.Over 2,600 scholarships will be awarded to CFA Program applicants each calendar year.
Deadline: 15 September 2013
Access Scholarships provide a needs-based scholarship opportunity for those unable to afford the full price of the CFA Program enrollment and registration fees.
- Global, online application process
- Access awards allow recipients to waive the enrollment fee and pay a reduced registration fee of $250 USD with the CFA Program eBook (Scholarship candidates are responsible for any additional costs for substituting or adding the print option, including curriculum and shipping costs plus any applicable taxes and import duties.)
- All awards can be used for either exam cycle – June or December
- Access awards can be used for any Program level (I, II or III)
- Over 2,600 Scholarships available world-wide
Note: Scholarship applicants who register for an exam while their Access Scholarship application is pending will be deemed ineligible and their application will be voided. However, scholarship applicants may purchase the curriculum separately by contacting us. After scholarship notifications occur in December 2013, credit will be given for the advance purchase curriculum to applicants who register for an exam.
- Once you submit your scholarship application, changes cannot be made.
- If a candidate’s financial situation changes, Access Scholarship applicants can withdraw their application from considerationbefore 1 November of the year in which they submit their application.
- If you receive a scholarship and register, you must sit for the exam in the relevant exam year awarded or you may be ineligible for future Access Scholarships.
Begin, complete, or withdraw your application (login required)