Scholarship Title: CSC Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students at CCUCM in China, 2018
Scholarship Description: The CSC Scholarship at Changchun University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is now available for all Non-Chinese students to pursue higher education in China.
About University: Changchun University of Traditional Chinese Medicine was founded in 1958, is a provincial key university in Jilin Province. The school is mainly based on traditional Chinese medicine, and its disciplines such as medicine, engineering, management, and culture are coordinatively developed. It has distinctive features of running a school and a good social reputation. It is a university that builds basic capacity in higher education institutions in central and western regions.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master and Ph.D. programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Eligible Nationality: Non-Chinese students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens, and healthy;
- Applicants who apply for the master’s scholarship should have their bachelor’s degree and be under 35;
- Applicants who apply for the PhD scholarship should have their master’s degree and be under 40;
- Applicants are not required to have HSK examination results or Chinese language learning experience because NPU offers classes in the English medium.
- Applicants should have good academic marks.
- Applicants should have strong capacity in scientific research.
English Language Requirements: Students who are not proficient in the Chinese language can apply for Chinese language studies for 1year before their major studies. Please note the duration of scholarships shall not be extended.
Application Procedure: Application Documents
- Application form for Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Notarized highest degree.
- Academic transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A study plan.
- Notarized copies of research achievements.
- Certificate of English/Chinese proficiency.
- A copy of valid passport.
- Physical Examination form.
- Applicants should apply online first, and then sign it and send TWO printed copies of the documents to the International College of CCUCM by post.
Deadline: April 30, 2018