Scholarship Description: The Chulalongkorn University is offering up to 100 Doctoral Scholarships for citizens of all nationalities. These scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Scholarship Provider: Chulalongkorn University is a public and autonomous research university in Bangkok, Thailand. The university was originally founded by King Chulalongkorn’s reign as a school for training royal pages and civil servants in 1899 (B.E. 2442) at the Grand Palace of Thailand.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Stipend of 9,000 THB per month
Number of Scholarships: There are 100 scholarships available per year.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are open to all citizens of all nationalities.
Eligibility Criteria: Accepted or currently study in a PhD program with any one of these following status.
Status A: a Bachelor’s Degree holder x Honor Class or GPAX at least 3.25 out of 4.00
- Newly entry or register not over than 1 semester
- Status B: Transferred from a Master to PhD Degree
- Approved status B not over than 1 semester
Status C: a Master’s Degree holder
Newly entry with GPAX at least 3.50 out of 4.00 or paper in international journal (s) in ISI/SCOPUS database.
- Scholarship application form
- Transcript in bachelor / master degree
- A copy of english score result or evidence to show english score exemption
- Approval evidence of degree level transferring from master to doctoral degree (For Status B only)
- 2 copies of letter of recommendation from advisor and program director (For new student, it should be letter of recommendation from previous university)
- 1 inch photo
- English score report (CU-TEP / TOEFL or IELTS)
- Admission selective result (Bor. 21) Student can ask from the faculty / program.
- Other related documents
The mode is applying is online.
Deadline: May 31, 2018