Degree Level: Masters and Undergraduate
Available Subjects: The scholarship is open available for pursuing bachelors and masters degree program.
This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course.
- 20% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your offer letter. Payments will be applied to your fee record after each applicable census date.
Eligible Nationalities: Open for students from India
To be eligible, the below criteria must be met:
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen living in India
- Applicant should be residing in India at the time of application
- Applicant should be applying through any Deakin Authorised agent based in INDIA
- Applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria
Academic eligibility criteria
- An overall score between 65-74.9% in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program, or
- An overall score between 70-74.9% in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
All conditions must be met. This scholarship is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions which will be specified in the acceptance form.
Continued eligibility is subject to maintaining a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 65
Deadline: 15 December 2021