The Delft University of Technology is currently accepting applications for Faculty of Aerospace Engineering Scholarships. Scholarships are open to international students for pursuing MSc degree programme for the 2017-2018 academic year.
The Faculty of Aerospace Engineering draws upon a long history of technical excellence, innovation and teaching performance, preparing graduates to contribute to this dynamic sector with technically imaginative and commercially viable solutions.
The Delft University of Technology, also known as TU Delft, is the largest and oldest Dutch public technological university, located in Delft, Netherlands.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering.
Scholarship Benefits: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Partial or full contribution to fees and living expenses for two years.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
Eligibility: Excellent international applicants admitted to one of the faculty’s MSc programmes, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university.
Eligible Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply.
- To be considered for these scholarships, your complete application for an MSc programme must be uploaded before 1 December.
- Please note that non-EU students must include the English test with their application. EU students can submit this in later stage according to the Admission instructions.
- Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of the faculty will be considered for these scholarships.
- In addition to all the regular documents for an MSc programme application, you must also upload a Scholarship Application Form in which you make clear why you are applying for the scholarship.
Deadline: The application deadline is December 1, 2017.