Postgraduate Scholarships at the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences offered by the University of Strathclyde.
Following subject are available to study this scholarship program.
- Speech and language therapy
- Social policy
- International relations
- Social work
The candidates will receive a £3,000 – £5,000 grant from the University of Strathclyde.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To be considered for a scholarship, an applicant must hold an offer to study a full-time attendance course in the 2022/23 academic year.
- The Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences International Scholarships is only open for self-funded, international (non-EU) fee-paying applicants enrolling in a full-time course. Those who receive full sponsorship from a government office or embassy are not eligible to apply.
- Online and blended learning programmes are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Students are only eligible for one scholarship per academic year from the University of Strathclyde.
- Scholarship recipients will be expected to engage with student ambassador activities during their course of studies, such as supporting student recruitment activities and events.
To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must take admission to a postgraduate degree programme at the University of Strathclyde.
Submit the following:
- Certified copies of qualifications you’ve gained, e.g., degree certificate and transcripts
- a copy of your passport
- a copy of your sponsor letter/scholarship award
- copies of any other documentation to support your application such as a CV, Personal Statement, Portfolio (for specific programs)
To be considered, applicants should have a 2:1 (or equivalent) in their undergraduate degree.
Application Deadline: 30 November 2022.