FG Survival Fund Program: Hope is not lost if you are yet to apply for the FG Survival Fund Program as another application round is open and on-going. Remember that a few weeks ago the Federal Government of Nigeria launched the Survival Fund Program targeted at individual artisans and small businesses. In a report, already FG had paid 59,000 artisan beneficiaries across 24 so far.
The Survival Fund Program includes Payroll Support, Guaranteed Offtake and MSME Grant. The FG MSME CRM & MIS Platform, which is dedicated for the survival fund program, is to help with the digital registration, onboarding and management of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises for the Federal Government Survival Fund Program.
- This program is part of the Economic Sustainability Plan, which aims to support and protect these businesses from the potential vulnerabilities brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- There are three categories of the survival fund program
- Payroll Support – assists in paying employees of a business
- Guaranteed Offtake – assists businesses to kick start or in rebuilding
- MSME Grant – free grants for Micro, Small and Medium sized Enterprises.
- Any Nigerian with a running business (registered or not registered) can apply for either of the categories they qualify for.