The Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships are designed for outstanding Indians to pursue a master’s degree program at select U.S. colleges and universities.
Degree Level: Master level degree programm are available under Fulbright nehru scholarship.
Available Subjects: The Scholarship is open for following Subjects
- Arts and Culture Management
- Heritage Conservation and Museum Studies
- Environmental Science/Studies
- Higher Education Administration
- Public Health
- Women Studies/Gender Studies.
The fellowship will provide the following benefits:
- J-1 visa support;
- Round-trip economy class air travel from fellow’s home city to the host institution in the U.S.
- Funding for tuition and fees*, living and related costs; and
- Accident and sickness coverage per U.S. Government guidelines.
The Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships provide no financial support for dependents.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarship is for Indian Students only.
In addition to the General Prerequisites, the applicants should:
- must have completed an equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian university with at least 55% marks. Applicants must either possess a four-year bachelor’s degree or a completed master’s degree, if the bachelor’s degree is of less than four years’ duration;
- must have at least three years’ full-time (paid) professional work experience relevant to your proposed field of study by the application deadline;
- should demonstrate experience in leadership and community service;
- must not have another degree from a U.S. university or be enrolled in a U.S. degree program; and
- if employed, please follow the instructions carefully regarding employer’s endorsement. If applicable, please obtain the endorsement from the appropriate administrative authority on the FNMasters Employer’s Endorsement Form. The employer must indicate that leave will be granted for the fellowship period.
- Applications must be submitted online at: https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2020
- Please carefully review the FNMaster’s Applicant Instructions before starting your online application
- Please refer to FNMaster’s Applicant Checklist before submitting the application
- In addition, you must complete and upload the following documents on your online applicaiton:
FNMaster’s Applicant Annexure
FNMaster’s Employer’s Endorsement Form (if applicable)
Application Due Date: May 15, 2019, 23:59:59 hrs (IST)