- Candidates applying for Fulbright Scholarship Program (LASPAU), 2020 should possess first-class honours or upper-second class honours Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants should be citizens of, residing in Jamaica.
- Candidates should be committed to tertiary level lecturing.
- Applicants should be supported by nomination for Fulbright Scholarship Program (LASPAU), 2020 by their tertiary institution.
- Scholarship holders must return to Jamaica upon their study in the USA and contribute to the knowledge base and institutional strengthening of local institutions.
- Statement of Purpose
- Transcripts, Passport Identification Page
- two letters of Recommendation
- Nominating Institution Verification form.
- Tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend.
- Book allowance.
- Health Insurance.
- Travel and Visa fees.
Deadline: 31st May 2019.