Full or Partial Scholarships, Netherlands 2017
TU Delft University of Technology is inviting applications for excellence scholarships for internationalapplicants. Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programs.
TU Delft’s mission is to make a significant contribution towards a sustainable society for the twenty-first century by conducting ground-breaking scientific and technological research which is acknowledged as world-class, by training scientists and engineers with a genuine commitment to society and by helping to translate knowledge into technological innovations and activity with both economic and social value. Within the scope of the Excellence Scholarships, TU Delft also offers the Justus & Louise Van Effen Scholarships, financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940’s and strongly believed technological developments contribute to solving society’s issues.
The Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programs at TU Delft University of Technology.
- Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the TU Delft University of Technology.
- Full or partial scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
- Excellent international applicants admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programs, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university.
Eligible Nationalities: International Students can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- To be considered for these scholarships, their complete application for an MSc program must be uploaded before 1 December of the preceding year.
- In addition to all the regular documents for an MSc program application, applicants must also upload a Scholarship Application Form in which they make clear why they are applying for the scholarship.
- Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programs of TU Delft will be considered for these scholarships.
Deadline: The application deadline is 1 December of the preceding year.