Scholarship Description: The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University is offering scholarship opportunities for Excellent Foreign Students. Scholarship offers the full-tuition fee for students to purse undergraduate programme.
Scholarship Provider: SIIT’s objectives are to produce highly qualified engineers and technologists, who are competent in advanced technology, proficient in English communication, and able to manage and carry out research in engineering and technology.
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, was established in 1992 in cooperation with Thammasat University, the Japan Federation of Economic Organizations (KEIDANREN) and the Federation of Thai Industries (FTI).
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: 100% waiver of tuition fees (approx. 800,000) baht per scholarship)
Number of Scholarships: There are 40 full scholarships available.
Eligible Nationalities: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have previous degree.
- A copy of certified Thai Citizen ID Card or Passport for non Thai Citizen
- A copy of certified High School Transcript showing grades for the most recent semester (For high school current students)
- A copy of certified Graduate High School Transcript of Diploma (For high school graduates)
- A copy of Portfolio (Round I & Round V)
Please fill in the application form as follows:
- Fill in your information & Attach Application Documents
- Submit the application.
- Print out the payment form.
- Bring the payment form to pay at “Counter Service” and “Krungthai Bank”.
- Check the status from our system after 3 working days.
Deadline: April 31, 2018