Scholarship Description: Applications are invited for ADA International Fellowship programme which is named after Alimardan bay Topchubashov for 2019-2020 academic years. Applicants should first be admitted into ADA University.
Scholarship Provider: If you are looking for a dynamic and diverse learning environment ADA University is a right place to make your academic dreams come true. We offer a modern approach to education individualized to students’ needs, strengths, and interests. Here you get a chance to collaborate with prominent professors and working professionals in an outstanding learning environment. We offer a variety of degree programs which put the students at the center of the learning experience.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to study Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs.
Available Subject:Fields of Study
- – Business Administration
- – Economics
- – Computer Engineering
- – Computer Science
- – Information Technology
- – International Studies
- – Public Affairs
- – Public Administration
- – Education Management
- – Diplomacy and International Affairs
- – Business Administration
Scholarship Benefits: What the scholarship offers
- – Tuition fees
The following expenses will be for the student’s own account:
- – Flight ticket
- – Monthly stipend
- – Medical insurance
- – Accommodation
- – Books
Eligible Nationalities: International applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should first be admitted into ADA University.
- Previous work experience in public sector and/or commitment to serve in public sector is valued most.
- Incoming undergraduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first year of their studies.
- Incoming graduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first semester of their studies.
- To retain the fellowship, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.80 or higher to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
- Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) between 3.50 and 3.79 to receive a 50 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
- International fellows, whose GPA is 3.50 and above are eligible to receive a housing allowance. International fellows, whose GPA falls below 3.50 are required to cover their own housing.
|ANNUAL PROGRAM COST, amounts in AZN|
|Cost of Attendance|
|Undergraduate Programs||Graduate Programs|
|Cost of Living|
|Total annual cost||11,600||11,600||12,100||12,100||12,100||12,100||12,100||12,100||11,250||12,250||12,250||14,150||34,050|
Application Procedure: ADA University is now accepting applications. Click here to view the important dates and deadlines.
Deadline: July 1, 2019