SIIT Scholarship in Thailand 2023 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students who exhibit excellent as well as academic records. This SIIT graduate scholarship program for foreign students is available for master’s and Ph.D. programs. The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology has offered a number of exchange programs for faculty and students from universities in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The SIIT Scholarships 2023 are designed to enhance the industrial development of Thailand by attracting the world’s best minds in engineering and information technology. The SIIT Thailand scholarship also helps help students to learn from the diverse culture of Thailand and also by interacting with co-students and faculty of multiple nationalities. This becomes possible because the SIIT international scholarship makes it mandatory for these students to stay in the dormitory of the campus.
Master’s Degree Program, PhD Degree Program
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Digital Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering/Chemistry
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Energy Technology/Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Management Technology
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fee.
- The scholarship covers full thesis support.
- The students will be provided with a living allowance of 10,000 Bhat/month.
- The students will be given round-trip economy class tickets to travel to and from Thailand. (Up to maximum 20,000 Bhat/student).
- A maximum of 10,000 Bhat will be granted to support miscellaneous funds such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc.
- Students’ health and accident insurance will be provided.
International Students are eligible.
- The applicant must be an international Student.
- The applicant must be able to continue the master’s and Ph.D. in the given fields at SIIT.
- The applicant must be proficient in English and must have certified proof of it.
- The applicant must have an excellent academic record and must have been in the top 20% of the class.
- The applicant must have good health and good conduct.
- The applicants who are recipients of other grants or scholarships can not apply.
- The candidates have to apply online.
- All required documents must be uploaded in the prescribed format i.e. jpeg, jpg, pdf.
- The statement of purpose must be on at least one page.
- The applicant can even apply in an online application if there is no English Proficiency Certificate, however, it does not mean that the applicant will not need it in the future.