Scholarship Description: The University of Potsdam is offering PhD scholarships. The monthly stipend amounts to 1,100 € (without family allowance).
Scholarship Provider: The University of Potsdam is a public university in the Berlin-Brandenburg region of Germany. It is situated across four campuses in Potsdam and Brandenburg.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Scholarship Benefits: The monthly stipend amounts to 1,100 € (without family allowance). The scholarships will cover your living expenses, including social security and health insurance, where necessary. The call is open to PhD students of the University of Potsdam and for all scientific disciplines.
Eligible Nationalities: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Documents to be submitted
- Letter of motivation (see section C)
- Application form
- CV (see Section D) (attachment 1 to the application form)
- Copy of diplomas (translated if necessary) (attachment 2 to the application form)
- If applicable, references to former academic work experience (attachment 3 to the application form)
- Exposé (see section E) (attachment 4 to the application form)
- Copy of matriculation (attachment 6 to the application form)
- If applicable, credentials about the entitlement of compensation for disadvantage (attachment 7 to the application form)
Please send your complete application with all necessary certificates and documentation in a single pdf-document by e-mail.
Deadline: March 9, 2018