Postgraduate Scholarship at Bangor University.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
The selected candidates will receive a scholarship worth £10,000 toward the applied postgraduate programme at Bangor University.
Students from Ghana and Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Must be a citizen of Ghana or Pakistan.
- Hold an offer to start a postgraduate programme at Bangor University in September 2022.
- Must be motivated and academically able to follow a postgraduate course.
- Active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the subject area.
- For taking admission, students are required to apply via the university portal set up by the university. Complete the GREAT scholarship application form here.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of degree qualification
- When you come to study at Bangor, you have to fulfill the entry requirements of the university.
- The students must have knowledge of conversational English in the least Non-SELT Tests and Online Tests as mentioned below for direct entry to its degree programs.