Degree Level: The scholarship is available for bachelors, masters and Phd programms.
Available Subjects: all subjects
Full Funded: The fully funded scholarship will provide
- fee waiver for tuition,
- on-campus dormitory accommodation,
- and medical insurance;
- Monthly Living Allowance:
- RMB1,000 for undergraduates,
- RMB1200 for master’s students and
- RMB1,500 for doctoral students.
- Full scholarships are open to bachelor, master and doctor applicants. Scholarship duration covers both elementary Chinese study and degree program study.
- fee waiver for tuition and on-campus dormitory accommodation.
- Partial scholarships are open to Chinese language study applicants, bachelor applicants and master applicants.
Eligibile Nationalities: Students from Southeast Asian Countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant should be:
1. The applicant must be a citizen from a Southeast Asian country, in good health and with no bad records;
2. The applicant must be a high school diploma holder under the age of 30 when applying for bachelor’s programs; be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs; be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.CBProtect Configuration
Prepare the following documents in Chinese or English completely and accurately, and submit them to Guizhou University before June 15, 2017:
- Guizhou Scholarship Application Form
- Resume (CV) Form
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Valid passport photocopy
- Highest educational diploma photocopy
- Transcripts for highest educational diploma
- Study or Research Proposal (600 words for bachelor applicants and 1000 words for master or doctor applicants)
- Applicants for Art programs need to submit previous representative works
- Previous Certificates of Awards or Achievements (if any)
Send the application documents in packed clear scans to [email protected] complete your application. If not by email, you may send your application in hard copies by post to the below address of Guizhou University:
College of International Education,
Guizhou University (North Campus), Huaxi District, Guiyang City,
Guizhou Province, P.R. China
Post Code: 550025 Tel.: +86 (851) 83627738
Note: The application package must reach Guizhou University before the deadline June 15th. For any request or exchange of information you may contact Guizhou University admissions at
or Tel.: +86(851)83627738
Deadline 15 june 2019