Scholarship Description: HEC invites Applications from Pakistani / AJ&K national for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships Programme 2018-19 for 04 years bachelor, 02 years Master and 03 years PhD studies in Selected Subjects, Launched by the Hungarian Government under higher Education and Scientific Exchange Programme. All Awards will be made on the basis of the academic merit, quality of the research proposal, potential of the candidate, and the likely impact of the work on the development of Pakistan. The programme is managed by the Higher Education Commission, Islamabad and the Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary.
The deatiled Instruction/eligibility criteria is Available on HEC Webpage.
- Detailed instructions must be read thoroughly, before applying/ submitting application.
- Applicants are required to submit only online applications. Hard Copies of applications and other documents are not required at this stage. However, Candidates are Required to keep record and printed copies of all the submitted documents.
- Apply online and HEC website: eportal.hec.gov.pk/arl. Attach Deposit slip of Rs.300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, H-9, Islamabad. All Payments are to be made HEC through HBL online facility available across HBL branches in Pakistan. After submission of the application, get its printed copy t be signed & stamped by employer (if Employed) for record purposes.
- Apply online to this Scholarship through the Hungarian Website http://studyinhungary.hu/study-in-hungary/menu/stipendium-hungaricum-scholarship-programme/application-process-2018-2019.html. After Applying online, get its printed copies for record.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency I.e. HEC will be final and binding. Applicant who failed to submit online application forms on BOTH websites mentioned at (3) & (4) will not be considered for further processing.
- Result awaiting candidates, previous HEC nominees of this scholarship and candidates availing any other HEC scholarships are note eligible to apply.
- In case of final Selection, candidates has to submit a bond agreement and will not be allowed to withdraw from the scholarship.
- Closing date for submission of online applications is January 31,2018.
Important Note before Applying to any program:
- It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree(viz. Medical, Engineering, Agriculture etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC), Agriculture Council, & Nursing Council etc.
- Applicants Declining HEC Nomination will be barred for 5 years to apply in any HEC programme.