Applications are invited for Joint Research Program By Eötvös Loránd University and MSD Hungary. The scholarship is available for EU citizens.
Eötvös Loránd University is internationally recognized and its programs are accredited by the Hungarian Accreditation Board. The diplomas issued by Eötvös Loránd University are acknowledged worldwide, and its course credits are transferable in all countries in the European Union.
Fluency in written and oral English; excellent communication & presentation skills are required.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue research.
Study Subject: The Joint research project in the disease area of lung cancer, in the field of health economics and outcome research (HEOR). Additional therapeutic areas may be added to ensure the objective of talent development, i.e. to cover and improve a broad spectrum of HEOR skills of the Researcher. HEOR skills to improve and tasks to carry out during the program can include but not limited to:
- Investigation of the disease area (e.g. unmet need, patient mapping, practice pattern)
- The burden of illness study
- Literature review
- Outcome research study design/protocol development
- Disease modelling
- Economic modelling
- Statistical analysis (data collection/mining, meta-analysis, etc.)
- Writing/presenting scientific abstract, manuscript
Scholarship Award: Scholarship of value 360,000 HUF (app. 1,150 EUR, net) per month will be awarded.
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available for EU citizens.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
MS/MPH/PhD/ScD/DrPH in health economics, outcomes research, epidemiology, pharmacoeconomics, statistics, health services research, or a related area.
– Full-time availability for the Project Term, in accordance with usual working hours
– EU citizenship
– Bearing the following skills:
- Analytical as well as problem-solving skills
- Time management, planning & organizing
- Cultural awareness
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Proficiency in MS Excel (Visual Basic is an advantage) and in SAS or SPSS or another equivalent statistical package.
Language Requirements: Fluency in written and oral English; excellent communication & presentation skills.
How to Apply: Applicants must submit the CV, motivation letter, proof of language, a copy of diplomas.
Applications Deadline: September 15, 2018