Imperial College Business School is announcing masters scholarships for the year 2017. International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Imperial is one of the best universities in the world. They have a long and proud history of being at the forefront of technology. From finch to medical discoveries to drones, the Imperial community is focused on challenges and opportunities in the future.
All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on student’s MBA and in their future career.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Scholarship Benefits: Variable awards are available.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.
Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability and passion for meeting the challenges present in today’s dynamic global business environment to make a positive difference as socially responsible leaders for tomorrow.
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A strong academic background, a high and well-balanced GMAT score, and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Your professional references
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirement: The entry requirements for the Full-Time MBA program are:
- 3 years’ relevant postgraduate work experience
- A good undergraduate degree or recognized professional qualification
- GMAT or GRE scores at required level
- English language test results (if applicable)
Test Requirement: If students are taking the GMAT, they will need an overall score of at least 600 – although a stronger score will add more weight to your application. If students are taking the GRE, they will need to achieve minimum scores of 156 (new test) or 550 (old test) in the verbal, and 158 (new test) or 740 (old test) in the quantitative sections.
English Language Requirement: Most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
- Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.
Application Procedure: Candidates who apply before 23 June 2017 and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2017 will automatically be considered. All candidates should address the requirements of the scholarship in their personal statement.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 23, 2017.