INSEAD Business School is offering scholarships for Mauritian students. The scholarship will be awarded for pursuing MBA programme at INSEAD Business School.
The program was generously created via endowed scholarship fund targeted at students from emerging markets. Their intention is to help build human capacity and to create economic and social value in the most economically challenged regions of the world.
INSEAD is a graduate business school with campuses in Europe offers various academic programs including a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, executive MBA (EMBA) program, a master in Finance program, a Ph.D. in management program, and a variety of executive education programs.
Applicants from Mauritius can apply for this scholarship. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme at INSEAD Business School.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship has a value of 10 000 EUR.
Scholarship can be taken in INSEAD Campuses
Eligibility: Candidates who are Mauritian nationals who are admitted to the full-time MBA programme may apply. Preference will be awarded to those residing and working in Mauritius prior to the start of the MBA programme and in particular to candidates who are likely to return to Mauritius in the foreseeable future. The scholarship is awarded to candidates who demonstrate that they will benefit from financial assistance.
Nationality: Applicants from Mauritius can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Undergraduate degree, Candidates who do not hold an undergraduate degree, but who have an excellent career record and GMAT score are also welcome to apply.
- GMAT: GMAT reporting code (through Pearson Vue) is INSEAD: DL3-S8-89 MBA, Full Time. INSEAD does not have a minimum required GMAT score. Rather than focusing on the overall score, they assess individual results in the quantitative and verbal sections of the exam. They need students to demonstrate their strengths in both. In order to be competitive, they should aim to achieve a score at or above the 70 – 75 percentiles in both the quantitative and verbal sections.
- GRE: INSEAD accepts GRE scores. The ETS code to report the score to INSEAD is 0970 and the score is valid for five years. In order to be competitive, they should aim to achieve a score at or above the 80th percentiles in both the quantitative and verbal sections.
English Language Requirement:
Minimum required scores: TOEFL IBT: 105; TOEFL CBT: 260; TOEFL PBT: 620; TOEIC (all four parts are required): Listening and Reading: 950 – TOEIC Writing: 170 – TOEIC Speaking: 190; IELTS Academic or General: 7.5; PTE Academic: 72; and CPE: B.
How to Apply: Complete the INSEAD MBA online application and attach the required supporting documentation to their application. Please attach following supporting documents via the online application system.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Job Description Questions; Essays (Four compulsories, one optional)
- Please attach a CV
- GMAT or GRE score
- Minimum required scores
- Entry language certification (If English is native language)
Application Deadline: The applications will open on 18 July 2016 and close on 3rd August 2016.