International Peace Scholarships 2015 for women and Females, USA and Canada
International Peace Scholarships for women and female Students 2015 has been offered by PEO IPS Fund to women and female candidates of all countries except USA and Canada. Under International Peace Scholarships eligible female students can apply for Graduate (Maters) and PhD programs in any subject offered at participating universities in UK and Canada. During scholarship the student will get a maximum amount of $10,000 or lesser, in accordance to need of the student. The last date for submission of application is 15th December 2015.
The scholarship is based upon demonstrated financial need; however, the award is not intended to cover all academic or personal expenses. At the time of application, the applicant is required to confirm additional financial resources adequate to meet her estimated expenses. Additional resources may include personal and family funds, tuition waivers, work scholarships, teaching assistantships, study grants and other scholarships.
Participating Institution: Following Institution(s) are participating
All approved schools (college or university) in the United States and Canada
Subject Offered: All subject are offered at participating universities.
Degree Level Offered: Graduate Level (Masters) and PhD Courses are offered.
Eligibility: To be eligible for International Peace Scholarships following eligibility conditions are required.
Essential qualifications include:
- An applicant must be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study and working toward a graduate degree in an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada. Applicant must not be enrolled at time of application.
- A copy of the applicant’s confirmation of admission must be received by the P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship office by April 1 in order to complete the application. This notice must specify the graduate degree program. No consideration will be given to applicants lacking evidence of admission.
International students attending cottey college are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
Please note these restrictions:
- A student who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada is not eligible.
- Scholarships are not given for online courses, research, internships, or for practical training unless it is combined with coursework.
- Awards are not to be used to pay past debts.
- In order to qualify for her first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled and in residence for the entire school year.
- Doctoral students who have completed coursework and are working only on dissertations are not eligible as first-time applicants.
Eligible Nationalities: Citizens of all countries eligible (except USA and Canada)
Selection Criteria: The scholarship is based upon demonstrated financial need.
You may obtain information on the International Peace Scholarship program from the P.E.O. Executive Office or from the official website (link to it is below). Eligibility must be established before application material is made available. To determine eligibility, complete the Eligibility Form and submit within the stipulated time (between September 15 and December 15 every year). It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information on how to apply.
Deadline: Last date for application submission is 15th December 2015