Opportunity now exists for young Nigerian graduates to apply for Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021. Are you excited about solving complex, interesting problems in technology? Are you passionate about software development? Then the Accelerator Internship Program might just be right for you!
Join us for a unique 3 – 12 month internship program that will enable you to profoundly develop your skills as a software engineer.
- Company/Organisation: Access Bank Plc
- Program Type: Accelerator Internship Program
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Program Targeted at: Young Graduates (minimum of OND)
- Program Duration: 3-12 months
- Slots: Not stated.
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: Not Applicable
The program is an accelerator program; you will learn to design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions as you grow and evolve during your internship. As a key member of a versatile team, you will work on a specific project critical to the Bank’s needs. We need our engineers to be versatile and enthusiastic in addressing new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Demonstrable use of effective problem solving skills
- Demonstrable basic software development skills
- Love working as part of a team.
- Strong technical, problem-solving skills and understanding of algorithms.
- Strong programming skills.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
How-to-Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not stated