Leaving the Tarmac Internship and Mentoring Programme 2021: Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede as part of the global launch of Leaving the Tarmac: Buying a Bank in Africa is pleased to offer internships to exceptional young Nigerians.
The internship programme is Aig-Imoukhuede bringing action to his desire to inspire young people to do great things and not be left behind. The internship intends to provide an opportunity for participants to gain hand-on experience to develop their skills and knowledge required excel.
- Company/Organization: Not applicable
- Program Type: Internship
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Available Slots: 5
- Basic Qualifications: University graduates or undergraduates
- Nationality: Nigerians
Aig-Imoukhuede Leaving the Tarmac Internship Program | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Aig-Imoukhuede Leaving the Tarmac Internship and Mentoring Programme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be Nigerians who are aged 19 to 26 years.
- Must be either university graduates or undergraduates due to graduate in 2021.
- Must be available to work full-time for 12 months as interns.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership abilities.
- 12-moth internship in one of Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede’s organizations.
- Four one-to-one, one-hour mentoring sessions and two group mentoring sessions/interactions with Mr Aig-Imoukhuede.
- Interns will receive a salary.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Leaving the Tarmac Internship and Mentoring Programme will be required to apply online and:
- Write and upload a 250-word personal statement stating who you should be chosen for this Mentored Internship Programme.
- Write and upload a document telling your own Leaving the Tarmac story in 500 words.
Application Deadline: Not specified