How does the programme work?
At Berenberg we believe talented people are the key to our success. We are looking to hire a number of summer interns onto our hugely successful 10-week summer internship programme. Prior to commencing your internship placement, you will undertake a comprehensive three day induction programme, teaching you the skills necessary in order to succeed within your role. On completion of this internship induction you will be placed in one of our research or sales teams, assisting senior members of the team in the analysis of their client’s respective research or sales needs. You will also benefit from the opportunity to prepare research and client notes as well as hone your presenting skill over the course of this exciting 10 week internship at one of Germany’s and Europe’s leading private banks!
Stand-out interns may be fast-tracked for the following years’ International Graduate Programme assessment centre.
Who we’d like to meet?
We encourage applications from candidates with the following attributes:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; smart, inquisitive and driven;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Students from any degree discipline who will be expecting a 2.1 or above;
- You will be in your penultimate year of studying for a degree in any discipline
- Fluency in English is essential and additional languages (especially German) are beneficial;
- Possession of full UK working rights, required when commencing employment
Start: 27th June 2022
End: 2nd September 2022
DEADLINE : 31st May 2022