Facebook is offering Supply Chain Internship programme to study in USA. Applicants must have Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management as well as Masters in Business Administration or equivalent (in process). International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme. This is an unpaid internship programme.
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the field of Supply Chain Management.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Facebook
Internship can be taken in USA (Menlo Park, CA)
Eligibility: A successful person in this role will exhibit the following characteristics:
- Top academic proficiency
- Exceptional communication skills
- Effective in analytical problem solving
- Proven willingness, appetite and ability to roll their sleeves up
- A keen sense of awareness around how to set priorities
- Cultural alignment with Facebook values
- Proven ability to work effectively across functional boundaries
- Independent initiative, drive and motivation
- Educational requirements:
- Preferred Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Masters in Business Administration or equivalent (in process)
- Experience requirements:
- 3+ years working in a technical sourcing organization supporting the launch of new products, day-to-day manufacturing and supply chain operations
- Knowledge of Compute and Storage Systems, Networking and/or Data Center Operations experience a plus.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer