United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is pleased to offer internship at Nordic office in Denmark. Interns must have knowledge of development issues and particularly, sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR). International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme. This is an unpaid internship programme.
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the fields of Political Science / International Relations / Development Studies / Public Health / Communication, or related field.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
Internship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility: Eligibility requirements:
- Student of Political Science / International Relations / Development Studies / Public Health / Communication, or related field;
- Knowledge of development issues and particularly, sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR);
- Good computer knowledge (Microsoft Office software package, content management of webpages and social media skills);
- Experience with public information work, events, campaigns and outreach;
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams;
- Fluency in a Nordic language and fluency in English, spoken as well as written.
- Knowledge of other Nordic languages an asset.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? The internship is unpaid.
Internship Description: United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is the world’s largest organization supporting population and reproductive health programmes in developing countries. The UNFPA Nordic Office serves to liaise with key external partners including governments, parliaments, NGOs and media in the Nordic and Baltic countries covered by the office.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: Internship will run from 14 August 2017 to 31 January 2018.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: Please send your application with cover letter and CV in one pdf-file by email to nordic.office-at-unfpa.org, no later than 1 May. Write “Application internship” in the subject line of the email.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is May 1, 2017.