The six-week paid Jardine Internship Programme is designed to put you through the paces of our diverse businesses. You’ll gain first-hand experience of what a career at Jardines looks like while also taking part in a variety of real business projects, professional skills workshops, and networking events.
The internship experience will help build your business knowledge while sharpening your leadership skills and developing valuable connections that will advance your career as a future business leader.
You’ll take ownership of your work along with enterprising colleagues and a manager, who will map out project expectations, provide guidance and work closely with you on a post-programme review of your experience.
Interns who successfully complete the internship with satisfactory performance will be considered for the Jardine Executive Trainee Scheme (JETS).
- 6 Leadership and Business Experiences
- 3 Exciting Challenges
- 2 Different perspectives – Commercial & Consumer
- 1 Business Work Experience
You can work in China, Hong Kong SAR, Singapore, Vietnam.
If COVID-19 circumstances preclude an in-person experience, Jardine Internship Programme may be conducted virtually or remotely with some local in-person elements.
- Full-time penultimate year university students graduating in 2023
- Clear aspiration to become a business leader of tomorrow
- Possess strong analytical thinking
- Deeply curious to learn new things
- Open to learning from experience and feedback
- Have the energy, passion and perseverance to obtain the best results
- Passionate about working and living in Asia
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Applications Open: 21 February 2022
- Applications Close: 31 March 2022
- Online Assessment: February to Mid-April 2022
- Final Interview: May 2022
- Offer: By the end of May 2022
- Internship Period: 4 July to 20 August 2022
The selection process will be a great opportunity for you to learn about our business, people and culture while at the same time helping us to decide if you’re the right fit for us.
- Online Application: Simply register your interest, submit basic personal information and share your CV.
- Online Immersive Assessment: Following the journeys of four Jardine Executive Trainees (JETs) in their first three years. We see each JET as they work in one of the roles, brands, and industries to which they have been assigned. You’ll get insights into the working life of four separate roles, brands, and industries. You’ll be presented with information and asked to respond to various scenarios that are relevant to these specific roles and industries. You’ll also be asked to analyse information and provide your logical judgment.
- Online Job Simulation: Continuing the journey from the Online Immersive Assessment, in the Online Job Simulation you’ll meet one of the Jardine Executive Trainees (JETs) who are further on in their careers. They’ve completed the programme and are now in a senior management role in one of our businesses. You’ll get to understand the reality of the lifestyle, roles, and responsibilities of a senior JET. You’ll be presented with information and asked to respond to various scenarios by choosing courses of action, recording video responses, and submitting written responses.
- Final Interview: The final stage will be a 45-minute individual interview session with our Group HR management. In the Final Interview, we’ll explore your areas of strength and development, as well as your motivations to join us. It’ll be conducted either physically or virtually, depending on your location.
- Offer Letter