The overseas Pakistanis Foundation has announced internships. Applications are invited from fresh Graduates/postgraduates for 6 months internship program at OPF Head Office, Islamabad, designed for practical training to the educated youth belonging to Overseas Pakistanis families for enhancing their skills.
- Management Sciences
- Information Technology
- Audit and Economics
- Social Sciences (Social works
- Gender Studies and Political science)
- Journalism / Mass communication
- Engineering (Civil, Architect, Computer Science)
Eligibility Criteria For OPF:
- Minimum Graduate (14-Years) /Post-Graduate (16-Years)
- Specialization After Post Graduate: (18 Years of education)
- CGPA: 3.00 (in final degree as specified)
- Percentage: 70% & above (where CGPA is not applicable)
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
- Experience: Fresh
- Internship Duration: 6 Months
- Total Seats: 30
How To Apply:
- This program is only for the children of Overseas Pakistanis residing in Pakistan or abroad.
- Interested candidates may apply online at (www.opf.org.pk/careers/Internships ).
- The internship program is extendable for another 6 six months based on performance
- Applications received other than online will not be accepted
- Candidates having educational qualifications within 2 years from the date of announcement of the result will be eligible for the Internship Program
- No job will be offered and the interns will stand released upon completion of the internship.
30 Seats are available.
14 September 2022.