PUMA is pleased to offer internship in the field of Marketing Lifestyle to study in the Netherlands. PUMA provides an educational internship in support of the Sport Style marketing team. The internship requires a period of about 6 months and 40 hours per week. International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in Marketing Lifestyle.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: PUMA
Internship can be taken in Leusden, Netherlands
Eligibility: PUMA is looking for someone who has the following characteristics:
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Motivated and stress-resistant;keep several balls in the air
- Service-oriented and representative
- Initiative to take courage and be creative within the organization
- Be responsible and stuff at you pull
- Have affinity with the Sportstyle- and sneaker market
- Have affinity with retail
- In Driver license
- Good command of the Dutch language.
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? PUMA will pay a placement fee.
Internship Description: PUMA is one of the biggest sports brands in the world that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. What begins in sport ends in Fashion. PUMA offers sports products and sports-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf, Lifestyle and Motorsport.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The internship requires a period of about 6 months and 40 hours per week.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Job Posting# 000ARW