Scholarship Description: The UCD School of Politics and International Relations seeks applications for the UCD SPIRe Doctoral Scholarship. It is open to EU and non-EU applicants.
The overall aim of the UCD SPIRe Doctoral Scholarship is to attract applicants of the highest academic standards to participate in the UCD SPIRe PhD programme and provide them with the training, experience and mentorship necessary to their professional development.
Scholarship Provider: UCD School of Politics and International Relations (SPIRe) is the oldest and the largest school of its kind in the Republic of Ireland.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the School of Politics and International Relations (SPIRe).
Scholarship Benefits: This scholarship covers full fees and a living stipend of 14,000 euro per year for up to four years.
Eligible Nationalities: It is open to EU and non-EU applicants.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Procedure: Application to the PhD requires submission of:
- Full proposal (3 to 5 pages maximum)
- Copies of all academic transcripts
- CV or resume (1 to 2 pages)
- Two academic references (Actual references required. If sent by email, they should be from an institutional address. If not sent by email, they should be on headed institutional paper)
- Evidence of English language competence (where non-native English speaking applicants have not obtained previous university degrees from a university in an English-speaking country)
To be eligible for consideration under the scholarship, the application form below should be included as part of the application process.
Applications are to be submitted by email to Ms Cathrina Gaffney. ([email protected])
Deadline: March 30, 2018