Scholarship Description: The Salini Impregilo is delighted to offer full or part scholarships to the most deserving candidates to pursue a master degree in International Construction Management. This scholarship is available for international students.
Scholarship Provider: The Salini Impregilo is an industrial Group specializing in the construction of major, complex infrastructure projects throughout the world. Inspired by the principles of sustainable development, the Group uses technological and organizational innovation combined with its extraordinary human and professional resources, to develop construction solutions capable of enhancing the resources of communities and contributing to the economic and social improvement of nations.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree eprogramme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Master in Construction Management.
Scholarship Benefits: Salini Impregilo entertains the possibility of providing full or partial scholarships to the most deserving candidates to support their training. These grants will be announced at the end of the admission process.
Scholarship Awarding Country: Milano, Italy
Eligible Nationalities: This scholarship is available for international students.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- University Degree or Master of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Building Systems Engineering, Building and Architecture Engineering, Building Engineering, Management Engineering and similar science degrees;
- Final Grade: not lower than 100/110.
- Professional experience that does not exceed 24 months as at 28/02/2018.
- The last academic title must have been achieved not more than 2 years ago, as at 28/02/2018.
- English knowledge must be demonstrated by means of one of the following certifications with the relevant minimum score: TOEIC: minimum score 605; – TOEFL: minimum score: IBT 65, CBT 183, PBT 513; IELTS: minimum score: 6; Cambridge English: FCE.
Language Requirements: English knowledge must be demonstrated by means of one of the following certifications with the relevant minimum score: TOEIC: minimum score 605; – TOEFL: minimum score: IBT 65, CBT 183, PBT 513; IELTS: minimum score: 6; Cambridge English: FCE.
Application Procedure: Application to the Specializing Master Program must by the two following procedures (both mandatory for all candidates)
- Click “Apply now”, register your profile and send your application on our careers website
- Click here to send your admission request to Politecnico di Milano and download the regulations
Deadline: June 1, 2018