New Vice Chancellor’s Research Scholarship offers a 20% tuition fee scholarship for PhD study to high caliber students who achieved a first-class undergraduate degree (or international equivalent).
Loughborough University is a public research university located in the market town of Loughborough, Leicestershire, in the East Midlands of England.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD degree programme at Loughborough University.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the Loughborough University.
Number of Awards: Up to 30 Scholarships are available in the first instance, for the academic year 2017/18.
Scholarship Benefits: 20% tuition fee scholarships are available.
Eligibility: The following terms and conditions apply:
- Applicants must hold a first class undergraduate degree (or equivalent).
- The scheme will be available for new PhD students starting on or after October 2017.
- Applicants must be entirely self-funded (without external funding, e.g. scholarships or sponsorships). The Vice Chancellor’s Research Scholarship cannot be combined with any other University discounts or awards, (for example, the Alumni Bursary).
- Both full time and part time applicants are eligible, as are UK, EU and overseas students.
- Up to 30 Scholarships are available in the first instance, for the academic year 2017/18.
- The initial deadline for applications will be 31 July 2017.
Eligible Nationalities: UK/EU and overseas students are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure: Applicants can apply for this scholarship by including the following reference code on your application: VCScholarship2017
Deadline: The initial deadline for applications will be July 31, 2017.