International applicants are invited to apply for Martti Ahtisaari International Doctoral Scholarship for the session of 2017.These scholarships are available for pursuing the doctoral programme in various field.
The aim of the scholarships is to support doctoral studies on challenges of sustainable and responsible business, as well as the functioning of the global markets and the economy as a whole.
Martti Ahtisaari Institute, established in 2008, is a research and education unit within Oulu Business School at the University of Oulu. The institute conducts research and development activities to create new knowledge on responsible business and global economy.
Degree Level: These scholarships are available for pursuing the Doctoral programme.
Available Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the subjects of Accounting, Economics, Finance, International Business, Logistics, Management, or Marketing
Scholarship Benefits: These scholarships will cover financial support for selected students consists of funding for an international research visit or a conference, and/or other support needed for the progression of the studies.
Numbers of Scholarships: One or more scholarships are available.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- The selection of students is based on the evaluation of the application and relevant recommendations or progress reports. The accepted students will be eligible for funding, as well as other support, as decided by the Institute, following the regulations on the use of funds of the University of Oulu.
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants from all over the world can apply for these scholarships.
Application Procedure: Applicants can apply via email.
- Electronic applications with appropriate attachments are submitted via email to Ms. Päivi Ronkainen, paivi.ronkainen(at)oulu.fi. Please title the subject field of the message “Martti Ahtisaari International Doctoral Scholarship Programme 2017”, in addition to “Your family name”.
- Application Letter (including information on funding applied for and/or received from other funding sources),
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Research Plan (max 5 pages),
- Supervisor’s Letter of Recommendation and
- UniOGS Progress Report, if available.
Deadline: The application deadline is April 21, 2017.