For the academic year 2017-2018, Maastricht School of Management (MSM) is offering master scholarships for international students. The MM program targets recent graduates as well as young professionals with the ambition to pursue leading positions in the competitive global marketplace.
The MSM Master in Management (MM) program is a one-year full-time master’s program for aspiring young professionals who want to fulfil their potential to contribute on the very top to the management of their organisations, whether in the private or public sector.
The Maastricht School of Management is one of the oldest and most international management schools in the Netherlands
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Management.
- Dean’s Development Fund: Based on country
- Academic Excellence Scholarship: 50 %
- Women in Leadership: 50 %
- Alumni Lifelong Learning: 50 %
- Public Services / NGO Scholarship: 50 %
- Bosphorus Scholarship: 50 %
- European Star Scholarship: 25 %
- Entrepreneurship / Family Business Scholarship 25 %
- Orange Tulip Scholarship (for selected countries): 70 % and 90 %
Number of Scholarships:
- Dean’s Development Fund: 3 per country
- Academic Excellence Scholarship: 3
- Women in Leadership: 3
- Alumni Lifelong Learning: 3
- Public Services / NGO Scholarship: 3
- Bosphorus Scholarship: 3
- European Star Scholarship: 3
- Entrepreneurship / Family Business Scholarship: 3
- Orange Tulip Scholarship (for selected countries): 1 of each per country
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Dean’s Development Fund: Depending on the country. Click here and choose the country of your origin in the drop-down menu to see the actual scholarship for your country.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship: For remarkable talents who showcase a solid academic & professional background and/or an outstanding GMAT/GRE Score of 650+ as well as an excellent motivation letter
- Women in Leadership: For women who can show evidence in a 2-page essay of proven leadership achievements in their professional experience to date
- Alumni Lifelong Learning: For MSM alumni wanting to join the Master in Management program
- Public Services / NGO Scholarship: This scholarship aims to contribute to the development of candidates with experience in NGOs
- Bosphorus Scholarship: For globally-aware Turkish students looking to expand their international experience in the Netherlands. Submit a 2-3 page essay about the recent changes in Turkey and the effects on the position as a growing emerging market.
- European Star Scholarship: For European citizens and long-term residents. Submit a 2-3 page essay on the topic: “Europe has faced many challenges in 2016 (refugee crisis, the rise of nationalism, Brexit, etc.). How can the MM from MSM help you as a European citizen/resident to make a positive change in your business and community in the future?”
- Entrepreneurship / Family Business Scholarship: For candidates who can show evidence in a 2-page essay of extensive experience as entrepreneurs or in family businesses.
- Orange Tulip Scholarship (for selected countries): For 8 OTS countries (Brazil, China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Russia, Thailand, Vietnam)
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Deadline: Deadline for non-EU-residents: July 15, 21017 and deadline for EU residents: August 15, 2017.