Master’s in Finance Scholarship 2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Newcastle University Business School.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
This scholarship is up to £8,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
To be eligible for this partial-fee scholarship you must meet the following criteria (Master’s in Finance Scholarship Regulations 2022(PDF:176 KB)):
- hold an offer of admission for 2022 entry to International Business Management MSc
- completed the scholarship application form. Submissions need to be in English
- hold a UK 1st Class Honours Degree or its international equivalent
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 7.0 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English
- have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation or ranking
- be assessed as an international student for fee-paying purposes and domiciled in an EU member state or one of the following countries: Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Nigeria, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, USA, Vietnam, Colombia, Mexico or Peru
Candidates need to complete an online application form. Applications will be reviewed by the School’s Scholarship Committee.