PHD Scholarship at Swansea University 2022.
- Analytical disciplines
- Computer Science
- Other related disciplines
Selected candidates will be provided the total cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609 at Swansea University.
International, Domestic and EU Students can apply.
- Candidates must typically hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) in Engineering or similar relevant science discipline.
- Students must apply for admission via the online application portal. After that, email [email protected], where staff will be happy to assist you in submitting your application to the university.
- Candidates must submit an Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Monitoring Form, CV, degree certificates and transcripts, a cover letter including a Supplementary Personal Statement, two references, copy of a UK resident visa.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 5.5 in each component) or Swansea recognized equivalent.
Deadline: 3 June 2022.