Scholarship Description: The new Russian Institute for Advanced Study (RIAS) Fellowship Programme is now available to study in Moscow, Russia. This is an international researcher mobility programme offering 3, 6 and 8-month stay in RIAS-MPSU (Moscow, Russia)
The Programme welcomes applications worldwide from young scholars (postdoc) as well as from leading senior researchers. In order to match the Programme standards, we recommend the applicants to submit a research proposal which demonstrates a multidisciplinary scientific approach and publications potential in high-impact scientific magazines.
Scholarship Provider: Russian Institute for Advanced Study in Humanities and Technology (RIAS) was established in 2012 by the Sholokhov Moscow State University for the Humanities and has been functioning with the financial support of the Ministry of Education and science of the Russian Federation. The foundation of the RIAS has become a part of the strategic development program of the Sholokhov Moscow State University for the Humanities.
Degree Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
Available Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the field of Humanities.
Scholarship Benefits: Duration of the Programme:
- 8 months: April 15, 2018 – December 15, 2018
- 6 months: April 15, 2018 – October 15, 2018
- 3 months: April 15, 2018 – July 15, 2018, The research grant includes: 3
- Travel expenses: tickets at the beginning and at the end of the programme (bus, rail or air flight, economy class);
- Accommodation in an individual comfortable room of the university’s guesthouse located in close Moscow suburb;
- 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) in the guesthouse;
- Visa support and invitation letter for foreign researchers;
- Standard medical insurance;
- Scholarship for the period of stay in RIAS: – Russian participants: 74, 712 Russian rubles per month (minus 13% personal tax deductions) – Foreign participants: 92, 857 Russian rubles per month (minus 30% personal tax deductions
Eligible Nationalities: Worldwide applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The RIAS International Fellowship Programme welcomes applications worldwide from young and senior researchers having an academic degree (Candidate of Science/Doctor of Science; for foreign applicants: PhD), as well as the publications in journals indexed by WEB of SCIENCE and/or SCOPUS databases. Fellows will have a unique opportunity to implement their research project, being a part of an international team, and working in a multidisciplinary academic community. RIAS provides all the necessary conditions for research, information and library support, opportunities for publications, as well as assistance in obtaining patents and inventions licenses.
Applications have to be submitted online on RIAS website in English or in Russian with English translation (“Take part in the competition” button). The proposals will be evaluated by the leading Russian experts. The results will be published on the RIAS website. More information about the Russian Institute for Advanced Study (RIAS), the results of previous programs, RIAS events, as well as the electronic application form are available on the website: 4 http://eng.rias.online/.
Deadline: February 22, 2018