Scholarship Description: NABA is currently accepting applications for “Extraordinary Explorations Competition” the best 5 projects will receive 5 scholarships for the Master in Interior Design in September 2018.
Scholarship Provider: NABA is an internationally renowned innovative arts and design academy based in the heart of Milan’s design scene. NABA is the largest private educational academy in Italy offering six BA and seven MA courses, all recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).
International students should hold a valid high school diploma, equivalent to an Italian secondary school diploma (obtained at the end of a period of study lasting at least 12 years) and IELTS 5.0 for non-native speakers.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Interior Design in September 2018
Scholarship Benefits: The five best projects will be awarded a scholarship for partial coverage of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the MA in Interior Design starting in September 2018.
- 1st prize: nr. 1 scholarship covering 60% of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the MA Program
2nd prize: nr. 1 scholarship covering 50% of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the MA Program
• 3rd prize: nr. 1 scholarship covering 40% of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the MA Program
• 2 special mentions covering 20% of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the MA Program
Number of Scholarships: Up to 5 scholarships are available
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2017/18 and with a knowledge of the Italian/English language (according to the medium of instruction of the program) equal to a complete B1 Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (IELTS 5.0 or equivalent for English programs).
Application Procedure: Competition participants are expected to submit no more than three A3 sketches and a short text written in English. The materials are to be provided in a digital format (pdf file, max 10 Mb). Entrants are free to choose the scale of reference for their designs but should specify what scale has been used. When illustrating designs, particular importance should be given to the visual and scenic representation of the interior space (3d models, perspective views, and sections, rendering, etc.).
Candidates are also required to submit:
- Personal portfolio of works and projects
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Motivation statement
- Copy of Bachelor Degree/Academic diploma translated into
- Academic transcript/mark sheet of previous studies, translated into English/Italian, listing subjects and exams, with the corresponding number of hours/credits;
- NABA Master Programs Application Form – Academic Year 2018/2019
- Candidates are asked to send their materials in English language and in two files in PDF format: one including competition project and one including the remaining materials.
- Application fee is waived for competition participants
Deadline: May 11, 2018