Scholarship Description: The University of Auckland is delighted to offer Business, Economics and Law Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship for students enrolling on a full-time basis. New Zealand and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The purpose of the Business, Economics and Law Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship is to encourage students with an excellent academic record to undertake postgraduate research in the Faculty of Business and Law.
About University: The University of Auckland is the highest ranked New Zealand University in the main world university rankings. The University of Auckland has been ranked internationally as New Zealand’s leading university for Graduate Employability.
Deadline: June 1 and December 1, 2018
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Postgraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded in Business, Economics, and Law within the Faculty of Business and Law.
Scholarship benefits: Scholarship will cover tuition fees (up to 120 pts) and student levies.
Amount and Type of Award:
- At least one scholarship will be available for applicants of M?ori descent.
- At least one scholarship will be available for applicants of Pasifika descent.
- The scholarship is available to full-time domestic and international students and consists of the equivalent of full-time domestic tuition fees (up to a maximum of 120 points per year) and compulsory student services fees
Eligible Nationality: National and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: All applicants for this scholarship must:
- Have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement in their undergraduate study, usually achieving at least an A- average or better in the major of their undergraduate study
- Be enrolling for the first time in the Bachelor of Business (Honours), the Master of Laws, the Master of Business, or the Master of Philosophy.
- Be enrolling on a full-time basis.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure: Applicants for this scholarship must complete an AUT Application for Enrolment (AFE) for the Bachelor of Business (Honours), the Master of Laws, the Master of Business or the Master of Philosophy.
Application for this scholarship is via our AUT online scholarship application portal. An official academic transcript of the applicant’s prior undergraduate and postgraduate study will need to be loaded into the portal if any study was completed at an institution other than AUT.