Degree Level: Scholarship is available for Masters degree level
Available Subjetcs: Business Administration and Engineering
- The successful applicants of Onsi Sawiris Masters Scholarships in US, 2019 will receive:
- Full tuition fees.
- A living allowance.
- Health insurance.
Eligible Nationalities: Students of Egyot can apply
Eligibility Criteria: ·
- A minimum of three years working experience (only for MBA).
- Fields of Study: Engineering, Business Administration, and Construction management.
- Be planning to start their studies in the U.S.A in the year 2020.
- Be Egyptian nationals, who are residents of Egypt (preference will not be given to dual nationality applicants).
- Plan on pursuing their master’s degree at one of the top universities in the United States in the field of Business Administration or Engineering.
- Have not lived more than 3 years abroad.
- Be committed to coming back to Egypt for two years directly after the successful completion of the degree.
|· California Institute of Technology|
· Stanford University
· The University of California – Berkley
· Yale University
· Georgia Institute of Technology
· Northwestern University
· The University of Chicago
· Harvard University
· Massachusetts Institute of Technology
|· Princeton University|
· Cornell University
· Columbia University
· Duke University
· The University of Michigan
· Dartmouth University
· Carnegie Mellon University
· The University of Pennsylvania
· The University of Texas – Austin
· Application form: Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Graduate application
· Copy of test scores ( TOEFL iBT ® / GRE or GMAT).
· Copy of transcripts.
· Copy of graduation certificate.
· Two recommendation letters.
· For E-mail inquiries regarding the scholarship: [email protected] or contact AMIDEAST on 19263.
Deadline: 31 July 2019