Scholarship Description: Applications are invited for PhD and Master Position for International Students at Robotic Engineering Lab, DGIST University in South Korea for the year 2018.
Degree level: MS- 2years, PhD- 4years
Digital image processing, Signal processing, or Fourier optics
Computer vision or Machine Learning
Monthly Allowance of 1,200,000 won(KRW) for PhD student and 800,000 won for Master student
Tuition fees for study period
Extra allowances based on research performance.
Number of Scholarships: 2 Scholarships are provided.
Eligibility Criteria:: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of September 1, 2018.
- For Master’s program (or Integrated Master’s & Doctoral program): students should hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than Bachelor’s degree.
- For Doctoral program: students should hold a Master’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than Master’s degree.
- Important Requirements: Official English Score should be over 90 in TOEFL or 7.0 in IELTS.
Application Procedure: Interested applicants should send the following things by March 31, 2018, to the above advisor email address:
- Study plan (clearly stating the research topics you are interested in).
- Academic transcripts.
- A brief summary of most recent thesis and the status (eg accepted, in progress, submitted, etc).
- CV (to include names, education, work experience, publications).
- Copy of official English score (TOEFL or IELTS score should be submitted).
Deadline: 31 march 2018