Scholarship Description: The GrowUpWell Priority Research Centre at the University of Newcastle is looking for assistance with understanding the Immunology of kidney stone diseases.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Eligible Nationalities: This scholarship is for domestic and international students.
- An excellent performance in undergraduate/masters degree relating to biomedical science or medicine with a focus on immunology, molecular biology, urology or nephrology.
- Excellent English proficiency
- Experience/ability to work with animal models is required.
To enable us to assess your application, candidates will be expected to submit an email expressing their interest including:
- Academic transcripts
- A brief statement of research interests.
- Full CV including previous degrees, grades, research experience, employment, papers published, and any grants obtained
Deadline: April 1, 2018