Scholarship Description: The Dublin City University is currently accepting for PhD scholarship in Politics and International Studies at the IICRR in Ireland. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Dublin City University aims to lead the world in research and education.
Scholarship Provider: The University has a particularly strong research record, is sometimes described as a research-led university, and has regularly been recorded as bringing in more research income per members of the faculty – or indeed as a percentage of total income – than any other university in Ireland. Its research team working on sensors at the National Centre for Sensor Research is considered one of the best in the world.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Politics and International Studies at the IICRR.
Scholarship Benefits: Dublin City University Institute for International Conflict Resolution and Reconstruction invites applications from students for a PhD studentship in Politics and International Relations, valued at between €21,000 and €27,000 pa, for up to four years.
- This PhD scholarship has a value of up to €21,000 to €27,000 (full fees, plus €16,000pa (usually tax-free), for up to 4 years, subject to satisfactory progress.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Application Procedure: Applications should be made to IICRR-at-dcu.ie and they should include
- A CV, including 2 academic referees
- A one-page letter of application
- The grades achieved in your master degree with copies of transcripts
- A 2000 word research proposal, setting out your research question, how the research relates to existing academic literature and a brief description of your proposed methodology.