The School of Business and Economics at Loughborough University is offering fully funded studentship in Forced International Migration and Digital Technologies. The studentship is open to home/EU and international/overseas students to pursue PhD degree commencing 1st October 2017.
The studentship is designed to attract talented and highly motivated researchers.
The School of Business and Economics at Loughborough University is an established and ever-evolving international player in research and teaching across business, management, finance, information management and economics.
Degree Level: Studentship is available for pursuing PhD programme within the School of Business and Economics.
Available Subject: Studentship is awarded in Forced International Migration and Digital Technologies.
Scholarship Benefits: Studentship will run for 3 years, and it includes:
- A fee waiver equivalent to the home/EU rate
- Tax-free stipend of £14,553 p.a. for three years
Eligibility: Masters degree (with average programme mark of no less than 65%) or equivalent.
Eligible Nationalities: The studentship is open to home/EU and international/overseas students.
Application Procedure: The mode of applying is online. Please upload all the supporting documents listed below:
- A curriculum vitae
- A 500-word personal statement explaining your interest in, and aptitude for, the topic of this research project. In particular, we would like to learn about what qualities do you feel you can bring to the project.
- 2-3 samples of writing such as MSc dissertation, journal or conference article, essays from your MSc degree
- Copies of your transcripts/certificates
- Two academic references
Deadline: The application deadline is April 27, 2017.